Fudge 1 of 2
(Original recipe makes 8 x8-inch pan)
• 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
• 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.
2. Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
Fudge 2 of 2
(Original recipe makes 8x8 inch pan)
• 1/2 cup butter
• 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
• 1/2 cup milk
• 3/4 cup peanut butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
2. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
4. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish.
5. Chill until firm and cut into squares.